Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact
As part of the UN Global Compact, Paying.Green® committed to uphold the following values and principles:
- Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Ensure that practices are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Uphold the freedom of association and effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Eliminate all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Abolish child labour.
- Eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
- Support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.